Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Culturally Competent Care Reflection#2 (10-18-2011)
We set up two website accounts today, both of which I already had accounts for. These sites were Blogger, sponsored by Google itself, and Voicethread. I already had a chance to check out both of these sites prior to class time. I will use these accounts for many things, as with the other accounts I have made through my H.S.O. class. Not just these two sites, but every site that I have made an account for will help me with presentations for other classes, turning in assignments, and much more. In Health Systems Orientation, I will obviously be using this blogger/Google account to write reflections on what I had done during that unit. Voicethread will help me put together presentations to address what needs to come across and do it quickly, efficiently, and neatly. Now that I have been introduced to these blog formats, I am closely considering using this site to put together an electronic senior portfolio, as opposed to a tangible one. It provides link spaces which I will integrate links in using googledocs, and such programs. I would be interested in learning about the Mexican culture, because I already know a small bit of information about it, and also because I am learning to speak the Spanish language, and I feel that if you learn to speak a language you should learn about its culture as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment